Permanent makeup – the essence and history of permanent makeup
Permanent makeup is an Asian born concept of permanent make-up, made using tattoo technique, using hypoallergenic natural dyes. During treatment, the dyes are introduced into the epidermis without affecting the dermis. The whole is made using modern tattoo tools with the highest standards of aseptic.
The history of permanent make-up goes back more than 2,000 years, when it was hand-made in China using bamboo sticks, silk threads and natural plant dyes.
Permanent makeup was brought to us from USA, where it was first presented at one of the cosmetic congresses in 1984. Since then, he has been gaining popularity all over the world – lasting at Polsat.
Have been hosting for more than a decade.
Pictures before and after makeup
Permanent makeup is an effective and safe method that emphasizes this beauty. It will allow you to enjoy impeccable appearance at any time of the day or night. Introduced dye once under the skin, even in a few years.
It is comfortable during any activities, especially those related to water. You will attract tempting lips
You and me underlined or proudly present fashioned eyebrows – depending on the option you choose – without worry, this makeup will not blur at the least favorable moment.
Permanent makeup – who will it be useful to?
Due to its specificity, permanent make-up is a special benefit for people who complain about the constant lack of time, lead an intense lifestyle, and those whose profession prevents the use of traditional makeup.
A very important reason for choosing permanent makeup treatments, both in Ladies and Gentlemen, is the ability to permanently correct the defects of beauty. It can also be helpful for those women who simply do not like to paint in the world, or traditional makeup gives them discomfort and hinders functioning.
Permanent makeup and its stages
Permanent makeup is a procedure which, in order to achieve the ideal effect, should be in stages. Most often, there are 2 basic steps that need to be completed within approximately 14 days.
- The first stage lasts
Introducing in the natural epidermis of the herbal dye properly selected for the facial element – 2-3 ton darker than natural to the lips, black and gray – to the eyebrows and brown or black – on the eyelids .
- The second stage, lasting from 30 minutes to 2 hours, is a make-up correction, which guarantees the perfect treatment effect for the years that can take place after the complete removal of scars and scars characteristic of the first stage.
Permanent makeup – what then?
Permanent makeup is a safe procedure, but nonetheless invasive, hence after its execution the skin requires exceptional care. It is important to remember that:
- Immediately after the operation of scabs and peels, do not move or peel,
- Face wash best with water, possibly with gentle milk,
- A few weeks after the surgery you should abstain from using the sauna, swimming pool, etc.
- For 6 weeks after permanent make-up you should not tan or use solarium.
Permanent makeup is a permanent makeup, however, to maintain its beautiful effect, the treatment requires correction every 3- 5 years. This time depends on the person’s individual predisposition, the dye used and the external factors – the sun’s exposure to light pigment.
Permanent makeup – medical and non-medical contraindications
- Unstabilized diabetes,
- Herpes, infection,
- Taking medication: steroids, anticoagulants, migraine, antibiotics, aspirin
- Hypersensitivity to pain.
It belongs to the group of Linergistek ®, that is, people working on the market leader in the micro-germination market of Long-Time-Liner ®.
I have many years of work experience, and for some time I am also permanent makeup trainer. I am a graduate of the School of Fine Arts. My love for beauty, aesthetics and manual skills are always in me, and the most important features of a good linergist. I’m a perfectionist-what makes my life difficult for me personally, while permanent mastery is very important.
I make permanent makeup:
- Eyebrows: hair method, ombre, microblanding, hybrid
- Mouth: contour with shading, contour filling, 3D mouth
- Decorative lines and thickening lash lines
– Anna Paczuska –
Linergist with many years of experience, international permanent makeup trainer, juror in permanent makeup championship,
Plastic educator. Permanent makeup is her passion – she works reliably, professionally and individually approaching every client. Customer satisfaction and therefore their well-being is the best remuneration for a job. The most important for me is the highest quality, accuracy and great effect, in accordance with the expectations of my clients.
As a juror she participated in the Makeup Championships:
- International Permanent Permanent Assembly in Berlin 2014
- Juror in the permanent maneuvering championships 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Lecture at the 3rd Slavic cosmetics meeting 2012
- Lecture at the International Beauty Fair 2013
- Lecture at the International Fair Beauty Forum 2011
- BEAUTY FORUM 2006
- AESTHETICS – Photo Makeup Championship – “Flash Up”
- Beauty Competition 2006 – QUEEN OF POLAND (September) – main makeup artist from the ASSOCIATION OF POLISH VISITORS.