Stands lifting – what do they serve?
Lifting stands are one of the best and least invasive ways to permanently rejuvenate and nourish the face, neck, neckline, bust, buttocks, abdomen and legs. Because of their unique composition and shape, they naturally stimulate the production of collagen, fibroblasts, and angiogenesis, gradually disappearing naturally over time. Threads used for lifting for years have been used as internal and external surgical sutures for subcutaneous and dermal sutures and for internal organs by physicians of various specialties. The treatment of their use is recommended to people after 30 years of age, both facial lifting and modeling other selected body parts. It is an excellent alternative to traditional surgical facelift because the risk of complications and side effects is negligible.
Advantages of stand for lifting
The benefits of lifting stands are:
- High efficiency,
- Safety and ease of use,
- Natural, aesthetic effect lasting up to 2-3 years,
- The treatment is performed under local anesthesia without narcosis,
- Short recovery time, no scars and cuts,
- Ability to use with other treatments and repetition of treatment,
- Variety of applications,
Contraindications for the use of lifting stands
Stand lifts can not be used in the event of:
- Autoimmune diseases,
- Ischemic heart disease,
- Hypertension II and III,
- Mental disorders
- Cancer diseases,
- Inflammation in the place undergoing the procedure,
- Severe somatic pain,
- Collagenosis and the tendency to scarring,
- Blood coagulation disorders,
- Need to take anticoagulants,
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases,
- Insoluble implants at the site of the surgery,
- Allergy to the used preparations.
Lifting thread – what then?
After treatment with lifting threads, the skin will be bright, firm, without wrinkles and wrinkles. In addition, the season is closing. Lifting threads disappear within 6 to 8 months, but their beneficial effect can be seen after 3-4 weeks, after treatment, and the full effect appears after 3-4 months. Recommendations and possible transient side effects depend on the use of thread type.
Lifting thread – PDO First Lift, Barb and Silhouette – Soft®
- Stands PDO First Lift
Soluble threads created on the basis of surgical thread, thanks to unique compositions stimulate in the tissues especially the production of collagen, responsible for the processes of skin rejuvenation. They can be used for face, neck, neckline, breast, buttocks, and legs and abdomen. They are inserted under the skin with a very thin needle through 1-2 punctures. ADVANTAGES AND ADVERSE EFFECTS THROUGH USING PDO Thread First Lift After treatment there are no special precautions and precautions. At places of injection may appear a slight redness and bruising, disappearing after an hour. Initially the thread may be slightly perceptible under the skin.
- Stands Barb
Polydoxin-based thread with two-way convergence hooks acting as a tissue support scaffold is inserted subcutaneously with an ultra-thin needle – through 1-2 punctures. These threads are used for the non-surgical facelift of facial and body parts, especially with stretch marks and scars. Their use may be a good supplement to other aesthetic medicine treatments.
- Stands Silhouette – Soft
Made of polylactic acid and glycolic acid, bi-directional threads with anchor cones are completely biodegradable. They serve to improve the appearance of the cheeks, the jaw line, the yoke area of the face and eyebrows. They are inserted under the skin with a needle with a maximum of several punctures.Recommendations after treatment Barb and Silhouette – Soft:
- Use of UV filters,
- Optional use of painkillers and antibiotics,
- For 6 hours it is recommended to use cold compresses at the implant site,
- For 3-5 nights you should sleep on your back,
- For 7 days do not perform dental treatment, cosmetic and facial treatments and contact sports,
- For 4 weeks you should avoid chewing gum, eating hard products and vigorous mouth opening.
Possible side effects that persist a few days after the procedure with the above mentioned strands:
- Tenderness of places treated,
- Slight restriction of facial facial expressions,
- Swelling, bruising or hematoma in the course of the thread,
- Visible punctures, light asymmetry.