Facelift – This is a procedure for rejuvenation and proper hydration of the face, improving its features in areas where the skin loses its elasticity and firmness with age. Under this concept there are 2 types of facial rejuvenation treatments, namely:
- Face facial surgery performed by the operating method,
- Facial lifts performed without the use of a scalpel, so-called soft lifting or otherwise soft lift.
Facelift in our Salon in Warsaw
In our Salon in Warsaw, we perform facial lifting with the use of fillers, most often from the filler, which, in addition to optimal natural effects of filling the subcutaneous tissue, causes optimal hydration of the face, regenerates adjacent tissues, stimulates the body to produce natural collagen necessary to obtain adequate skin cell and Her young appearance.
Face lifting – stages
Non-surgical facelift is a procedure that consists of two basic steps:
- The first stage of this facelift is a thorough medical examination of facial changes, facial proportions, and limits on the end effect of rejuvenation, as well as local anesthesia in the form of a skin rubbed preparation.
- The second step is a proper procedure performed using a cannula (soft, needle-tip rate) through which the filler is administered, most often on the basis of the filler to the deeper layers of the skin along the chin, mandible and along the cheeks at the ear.
To properly perform facial lifting with filler will be 1-2 shots, which can be easily masked with daily make-up.
Main contraindications of facial lifting
Although this is a very safe procedure, medical obstacles to performing a non-surgical facelift are:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding,
- Autoimmune diseases,
Treatment of non-operative facelift – who recommends?
Facelift achieved by implantation of filler or other filler, recommended to those who want to get the effect:
- Reproduction of correct proportions and symmetry of the face,
- Modeling of cheeks and / or chin,
- Modeling oval face,
- Naso-lip furrows,
- To suppress the effect of “hamster bags”,
- Soften the facial features by appropriate hydration.
Facelift – what’s next?
Due to the high density of the filler used and the natural aging process, the effects of non-surgical face lifts persist for 12 to 24 months. After this time to maintain the effect and optimal hydration of the face, it is worthwhile to repeat the procedure, complementing the absorbed tissue filler.
The positive effect of face lifting is visible immediately after it is performed. A small proportion of patients may experience minor diarrhea and bruising at the cannula insertion points, but disappear spontaneously after only a few days. Full facial lifting effect in the form of improving the appearance and quality of the facial skin, hydration and tension is achieved within a few days to a month of its performance.
Importantly, after face facial filler with natural remedy, you can immediately return to your daily routine, without the risk that the effect will not be as good as expected.
Facial retouching can be done at any time, depending on needs and expectations, while maintaining a lifelong facelift effect, even for many years.