Aesthetic gynecology Warsaw – medicine in the service of femininity
Aesthetic Gynecology Warsaw is a relatively young field of aesthetic medicine dealing with the correction and revitalization of feminine intimate places that require non-surgical interventions to restore aesthetics and functionality after childbirth and / or impaired over time.
Aesthetic gynecology – methods
The methods used in aesthetic gynecology may be:
- Fillings with the preparation, including enlargement of Point G,
- Implantation of a thread from a natural preparation,
- Injection lipolysis of the intimate area,
- Laser treatments to shrink vaginal muscles and bladder sphincter.
Procedures of aesthetic gynecology – who are recommended?
These treatments are recommended for women who:
- given birth
- Want to restore functions and sexual experience changing with age,
- Have trouble with urinary incontinence.
The most important advantages of esthetic gynecological procedures
The basic advantages of choosing to perform aesthetic gynecological procedures are:
- Improved appearance of the intimate area,
- Increased sexual satisfaction,
- Improving the functioning of the muscles responsible for incontinence,
- Restoration of genital function until delivery,
- Increasing attractiveness and self-esteem regardless of the elapsed time